Supply Chain Project Manager - Freelance
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Senovo IT
From Senovo IT I am looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager (contractor/freelance) to support a project in Switzerland.
The project is starting the 1st of October and running for 1 year at least. From October to January, 1 day per week onsite will be required; from January onwards, 5 days per week onsite.
English will be mandatory while French or German are a good "nice to have".
Find below the Job Description for the role:
- Knowledge of Planning system, forecast, net requirement calculation, purchase order process
- Knowledge in working on ERP systems (especially SAP and JDE)
- Knowledge in working on PLM systems
- Ability to work with offshore team members as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to engage in constructive discussions with various teams & stakeholders
- Ability to understand business goals & translate them to meaningful milestones for the wider team
- At least 4 years of experience in a project leadership role, preferably with cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with client team members and offshore team members to resolve problems and make improvements
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in working for Supply Planning and/or Demand Planning teams and with hands-on user experience on SAP and JDE
If you are interested please apply to this position with your CV updated so we can have a brief call to discuss further.