Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by TEKsystems
Ensure accurate collation of monthly salary, taxes, company payments & deductions and employee benefits programme data for multiple entities across Europe & Australia.
Ensure monthly payroll changes are collated and processed accurately by the relevant Payroll outsource provider, managing monthly processing, approval and reconciliation.
- Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines, whilst maintaining all required records and files.
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
- Completion of payroll reconciliations monthly.
- Work closely with HR function to ensure seamless flow of relevant and retained data across functions to aid the payroll process.
- Ensure that documented procedures are at all times adhered to and meet statutory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and best practice
- Proactively work with management to ensure accurate flow of information across departments.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years operational and oversight payroll experience.
- IPASS qualified.
- Experience in working across Europe & Australia, managing multiple countries, entities and deadlines.
- Previous experience with outsourcing payroll management an advantage.
- Have detailed knowledge of Irish PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI. Other taxation jurisdictions an advantage.
- Previous experience with ADP systems an advantage.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role.
- Professional, efficient approach and attitude when dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) with strong excel and data management experience.
- Fluency in English essential. Fluency in French an advantage.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.