Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
FCRM Engineer - South Holland - Long term contract
One of my finance clients is looking for an experienced FCRM Engineer to be part of a long term project based in South Holland.
You will be involved with the development and support of state of the art solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 40+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Through this, we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience, whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
Skills & Experience
As a FCRM Engineer you work on building and configuring high quality applications, at a company that is known for its IT innovations.
As an FCRM Engineer you have:
- Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of software development and test automation
- Competent in Continuous Delivery
- Willingness and ability to automate to the bone and master new technologies is a must-have
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile
- Able to work under pressure, no 9-5 mentality
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written
- A must have is MS-SQL knowledge and the ability to write complicated queries
- A big plus would be if you have any knowledge about the Fiserv AML Manager application (FCRM)
- Proven experience with TFS, SSRS, C#
Your key responsibilities
- You make sure that our AML application is secure, stable and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Install, configure and implement FCRM software
- Make sure deployments and testing are automated
- Integrate the FCRM application in the company application landscape
- Work in a cross-border agile squad, and actively contribute to continuous improvement of quality and speed.