SAP SD Expert - FMCG industry - Spain
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP SD Expert - Spain - Barcelona area
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a motivational SAP SD Subject Matter Expert with strong communication skills and a ''can do'' attitude to join an exciting FMCG global company based in Spain, in the area of Barcelona.
Your tasks will be to deliver the appropriate SAP solution and also being the "go to" person within their region for second level support. You will be participating in SAP project implementations.
The SAP SD Subject Matter Expert skill set we are looking for:
- 5 to 7 years of SAP SD and cross functional configuration, project and user support for Customer Service and business areas such as Warehousing, Finance, Procurement
- Knowledge of SAP SD and CS modules
- Previous experience in FMCG/retail
- Experience with 3rd party systems, interfaces, EDI, iDocs.
- Implemented one full life cycle of SAP SD/CS including after Go-Live Support.
- Strong people management
- Able to build strong relationships with people within IT and in the business.
- Speak English fluently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strong leadership and organizational skills
- Prepare training, change management, and information sessions for end users.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information System, or something
- Sap SD/MM and SAP SD certification is a plus.
Nice to have:
- GATP experience, HANA experience, and ABAP debug skills
- Able to communicate in Spanish
The details of this SAP SD Subject Matter Expert contract include:
- Start date: immediately
- Duration: 8 months initially
Please note: for this position, we are looking for Applicants who are already based in Belgium, or have an EU passport. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not possible at the moment.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please apply via the link.