Kubernetes Support Engineer - Hague
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Transparent Technology
Kubernetes Support Engineer/Consultant is required by large EU Public Sector Organisation based in Hague, Netherlands and Seville, Spain.
Working remotely, the Kubernetes Support Engineer will:
- Look after all admin, engineering, maintenance and support at 2nd and 3rd line stage using Kubernetes.
- Perform platform upgrades and use CI/CD pipelines and Git.
- Kubernetes platform admin (CKA Certified)
- Docker Containers and CoreOS
- Regular Linux expertise and Scripting skills
- Prometheus monitoring
- Calico CNI
- Istio service-mesh
- ELK stack
This is a 3 month remote contract initially, but will likely extend way beyond. To apply, please send your CV via the application process.
Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, CI, CD, Git, Remote, Hague, Netherlands, Spain