Construction Surveyor - Brussels - Dutch & French speaking
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
The construction surveyor provides a local support to the network construction project.
The Medior construction surveyor assists with the following tasks:
Preparing the site for the works to be started:
* Assisting in the preparation meetings (internal & external ones), uses the meeting reports for verification of the agreements/decisions.
* Preparation of the planned works, check and complete the project execution plan, ensure everything is ready for the works to start without any issues.
* Planning and scheduling for all needed material to be available.
* Documenting all tasks and steps into the systems.
Following-up of on-going works (potentially multiple construction sites):
* Providing instructions for the workers onsite.
* Performing quality checks.
* Performing safety checks to ensure the works are being carried out in a safe environment.
* Providing technical support and offer solutions for issues encountered during the works.
After completion of the works:
* Verifying the quality of the works
* Completing the project execution plan.
* Validating the progress.
Degrees & Experience:
* 3-5 years' experience in telecom, construction, other utility construction or other general construction sector.
* Knowledge of MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel).
* VCA certified.
* Driving License B & car required
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.