Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Centers Health CARE
University Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work full-time at Skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx, NY.
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and tray lines.
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit.
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms ( residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans.
- Working in the dish room.
- General cleaning up of the kitchen.
- Related work as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Job Reference #: job__4CW7IQ4F8YASMDE6
Job Status: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/1/2020
Recruiter and Available Location Information
2505 Grand Ave, Bronx, NY 10468
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$21.4k - $25.3k Annual