Vendor Management Senior Consultant
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by TEKsystems
This is a contractual role starting ASAP until end of March 2021 with possible extension planned
- Vendor Management life cycle/sourcing strategy
- Vendor Management approach, frameworks to support the procurement
- Definition of the Vendor Management governance
- years of working and/or consulting experience in managing sourcing and vendor management in a similar global environment
- years of hands-on experience in defining, developing, implementing and running vendor management and strategy in an agile environment
- Proven experience with major ERP programs and transformation projects in a global enterprise
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP ERP modules (ideally S/4 HANA)
- Project/Program Management certification
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.