Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a local QA Analyst. This is a contract to hire position.
The Quality Assurance Analyst's role is to support the planning, design, and execution of system testing over software and system implementations ranging in complexity from simple to complex. Works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based on system requirements. Identifies and documents defects when performing test execution. This individual will also gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems. The QA Analyst will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
Work Related Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst or Tester role.
- Solid handle on writing use cases and test plans, testing criteria, including data type validation, pass/fail conditions, boundary conditions.
- Understanding of the various software testing types used including manual, automated, performance, usability, regression, security, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments to meet established deliverable dates and project schedules.
- Ability to research and resolve problems, acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant software solutions and support IT policies and procedures.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers.
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$107k - $107k Annual