Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a SQL Developer. This is a 3+ month contract position.
This position requires experience with SQL/SSIS/SSRS. PowerBI experience is a plus.
- Design, develop and maintain the reporting environment.
- Design and develop Client Server solutions to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Define and implement the SQL Server objects used within these solutions.
- Develop code, maintain data structures, and create documentation.
- Assist other developers with complex development and performance issues.
- Ensure that development projects integrate well into the environment
- Provide ongoing customer support by providing proactive monitoring, system/application related problem resolution and general question responses.
The successful candidate will have:
- A 2 or 4-year degree in computer science or related equivalent experience.
- Experience in the design and development of reports needed for the enterprise, including operational and administrative managers and decision makers, utilizing various reporting tools, specifically SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- The ability to develop and use SSIS packages
- Strong Relational Database knowledge, specifically DB design and normalization
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to interface well with management, peers and vendors.
- Must be able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$107k - $117k Annual