Posted on Sep 2, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
€330 - €380 Daily
SailPoint L3 JD
Supported/Implemented SailPoint for medium to large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Knowledge of IAM concepts like JML, RBAC, Provisioning, etc.
- Strong background in coding and development using Java
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem troubleshooting skills
- Able to work under pressure in case of a critical incident
- Be a strong team player
Must Have Technical Skills:
Total 8 years of experience in support of SailPoint IIQ tool
- Minimum 2 years of Level 3 support of SailPoint
- Strong knowledge of Access Reviews and certifications in SailPoint.
- Strong Java debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the LDAPs.
- Extensive Experience in development/support of workflows, forms and other SailPoint IDM Component
- Experience working with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) or developing J2EE products.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
- Customer Facing Exposure is must