Posted on Sep 2, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Not Specified, PR
BPM Appian Developer
- Conduct technical assessments and detailed design reviews, validating that the design follows the approved architecture.
- Serve as the BPM SME in the tool (Appian) setup/configuration/design, process and workflow usage, enterprise development, standards and best practices usage, training and delivery.
- Deliver and recommend BPM solutions that adopt the enterprise BPM and SOA architectures, patterns, policies and standards, guidelines and principles, procedures, and methodology, while working closely with the Architects to define/refine as BPM maturity progresses.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Oracle, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory, Security/Web APIs and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Act as a BPM technology lead for the project teams to address systems, software integration and compatibility issues especially in a multi-tenant environment, inclusive of providing an integrated solution covering custom applications, other packages, infrastructure aspects and progressing to cloud applications.
- Analyze and support system requirements and functional specification to make design decisions, including independent judgment on any changes, enhancements, resolutions to roadblocks and identified defects.
- Build BPM reference implementations and integrations with other patterns, components and systems while working with the Solution Architects and other Technical Leads.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years' related work experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and implementation of BPM based solutions using Appian BPM.
- Experience with systems and software architecture, and both SaaS and on-premises software delivery models.
- Experience in business process modelling as it integrates with Appian BPM.
- Exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments
- Certification, knowledge and work experience with at least Appian versions 7.x, 16.x, 17.x or higher.
- Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of architectural principles and the design, implementation and operations of enterprise technology solutions.