Dietary Aide Part Time
Posted on Sep 2, 2020 by Adventist Home Care Services
Adventist Rehabilitation - Rockville
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this
link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Part Time Dietary Aide who will
assist in the preparation and service of meals by preparing and
delivering food and trays according to hospital policies and
procedures to ensure that quality food service is provided at all
times. The Dietary Aide must be a detail-oriented team player.
* Ensure that each patient receives a menu and a meal, as indicated
* Check and prepare menus for patients.
* Check tray line, insuring that line starts on time and trays are
* Answer telephone and handle request from patients
* Prepare and oversee delivery of between meal snacks for patients
* Prepare and manage tube and supplemental feeding for those patients
* High school or GED
* Minimum 2 years of experience in hospital setting, diet office
* Able to handle a multi task environment
* Basic PC skills such as Windows and MS Office
* Completion of Diet Technician program preferred
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health,
disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care at Adventist HealthCare
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now at
to be considered.
Evening Shift from 4 pm to 8 pm
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the
United States and an important public health issue. In order to
promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare
will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are
nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants
who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for
cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can
truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the
past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.