Security Analyst - The Hague
Posted on Sep 2, 2020 by Contracts IT Ltd
Security Analyst - The Hague
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in drafting security policies, security plans and SecOps.
- At least 2 years of experience in reviewing security plans and SecOps.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing ISO 27001/27002 for a specific architecture/infrastructure.
- At least 2 years of experience with Risk Assessment Methodologies such as EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience with ISO 27000 Series and Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, Syslog-ng etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft WIndows operating systems, storage (NetApp), Linux (RedHat, Debian), Networking (CISCO IOS), VMWare vSphere and ESXi.
- At least 1 year of experience with STIX (CybOx, CAPEC, MAECM TAXII).
- At least 1 certification in the following: GCED, GPPA, GCWN, GCUX, GCCC, SSCP, CAP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, ECSA, SCPO, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27005 Risk Manager or equivalent certification recognised internationally.
- At least 1 certification in the field of incident handling: GCIH, GCIA, ECIH, CSIH, SCMO or equivalent certification recognised internationally.
- Deep knowledge of cloud native, preferably AWS, services and technologies.
- Deep knowledge of engineering/configuration/development on cloud native and public cloud services.
Description of work:
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible Cyber Security solutions compliant with the ICT strategy.
- Build requirements, specifications, business processes and the business case related to the proposed solutions.
- Analyse required information and documents.
- Make recommendations to senior general management.
- Ensure that change management processes are implemented.
- Elaboration and translation of the security monitoring policy into monitoring rules.
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of existing tools and systems.
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or technological solution.
- Participate in the assessment and choice of Cyber Security solutions.
- Perform Risk assessments (Evaluate risks, threats and consequences).
- Draft security plans and Security Operating procedures (SecOps) and review them.
- Develop or review security configurations/security baselines.
- Implement (security policy) technical or operational controls at operational level including in products and systems.
- Evaluate risks, threats and consequences.
- Monitor security developments to ensure data and physical security of the ICT resources.
- Provide expert support to incident handlers.
- Provides detailed designs and specifications for devised hybrid cloud solutions, driving design discussions to completion.
- Drives implementation of devised hybrid cloud solution components on the chosen public and private cloud setup.
Please send your CV to Navaid Faiz and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply