ITSM Service Now Expert
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a Global Consultancy who require a ITSM Service Now Expert. This will be a long term contract based in Brussels
- Re-engineering of the existing ITSM processes and create new ones.
- Improve governance around service delivery and support.
- Contribute in the improvement of the performance and quality of Institution's services and raise the organisation maturity in IT Service Management.
- Implement SN, along with a Self Service portal and data migration from our current ITSM platform (Ivanti Service Desk- on premises).
- Building up SLAs and OLAs for defined services and implement them in SN.
- Implementing a reliable CMDB and governing process.
- Implementing analytics and reporting for all roles and management levels.
- Communication and training/coaching uses in SN.
- Setting up the mechanism/process enabling continuous service and process management improvement.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 12 years of professional IT experience or Bachelor level studies accompanied by additional 5 years of working experience.
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in Architecture, development, and validation of ITSM solutions.
- Expert knowledge in guiding and realizing Service Now implementations in medium/large scale organizations (min. 3000 end users).
- Minimum 7 years of experience with ITIL V2 and V3. Relevant Certification in ITIL v3 is mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of knowledge and experience with Project Management techniques and tools is required.
- Experience on the following would be considered as asset:
- ITSM product Certified of Consultant or Administrator level is required. The ITSM product must integrate at least the following ITILv3 processes: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalogue Management, Release & Deployment Management, Request Fulfilment management, Knowledge Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Prince 2/PMI(min 5 years, desirable).
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French language would be considered as asset.