Senior Solution Architect BI/DWH/MS Azure
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Solution Architect vacancy requiring profound BI, DWH and MS Azure knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of work experience as a Solution Architect or in a similar role using Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse and Power BI
- Extensive knowledge in financial services, Data virtualization like PolyBase, Machine learning, AI and Data Science
- Expertise with Hadoop distributions, Hadoop stack, NoSQL, Pentaho, BI, DWH and Azure architectures
- Familiarity with the full DWH solution life cycle, Datamodelling, Metadata, ETL and Dataloads paired with good Azure Cloud components and services skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German or French are a plus
- Designing and Implementing a MVP as a starting step towards the company's long-term BI and DWH solution
- Providing strategic vision, deep technology and application expertise, together with supporting architecture and solution designs
- Working together with development project teams and stakeholders on producing technical architecture documents
- Assisting troubleshooting and advising on technical architecture to overcome datacenter issues
- Participating in selecting and designing the technology appropriate for proposed solution
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.