Developer, Requirement Engineer - Tableau, Python, Big Data, ETL (7095
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by iET SA
Developer, Requirement Engineer - Tableau, Python, Big Data, ETL
Tableau Developer - Python/Big Data | Zurich City | 12 Months
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for two experienced Tableau Developer.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You will have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time.
The project involves automation of reports using Tableau for various risk topics related to stress testing, climate change, and more. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets.Your Qualifications:
- Strong Tableau visualization skills (development of dashboards, complex Tableau calculations)
- Proficient in using Python for pipeline development and functional testing
- Experience in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms including the development of big data pipelines
- Well versed in analysing data, onboarding of data sources, ETL pipeline and data layer implementation and deployments
- Tableau certification (Desktop Associate or Desktop Professional) is a big plus
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry with a focus on risk and/or compliance is an advantage
- Integrity, responsibility, and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
- Independent, self-starter and strong communication skills with different levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Development of Tableau interactive and static dashboards, the latter for printed reports
- Data pipeline development and functional testing using Python in HDFS environment
- Requirements engineering, quality assurance (quality metrics, data quality layer)
- System and UX testing, deployment (change management)
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Analytics team at Credit Suisse Zurich focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team by phone.