Swedish Speaking BI Developer
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Swedish Speaking BI Developer/Stockholm/6 months/Start ASAP
Denomination of assignment:
BI developer in Microsoft BI production solution.
Content and extent of assignment:
The assignment is 100% of full time in 6 months with possible extension. Start ASAP.
Description of assignment:
The BI solution manages production data and includes large amounts of data with daily loads of millions of transactions daily with storage and presentation of billions of transactions.
The solution consists of the following components:
* ETL/ELT - SQL Server Integration Services
* DB - SQL Server and Azure Synapse (Azure Data Warehouse)
* Cubes - Azure Analysis Services
* Reference data - SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS)
* SSRS reports
The assignment includes:
* Expand ETL/ELT processes to load more data to DW
* Create integrations to production systems using component development and Azure products to load data to DW.
* Expand existing DW/DB solution with more information
* Expand reference data in MDS to manage more information.
* Optimise existing solution for better performance
* Use Azure Synapse and some SQL Server
Fulfilment of assignment:
The assignment is performed in a team with agile development methodology according to SCRUM in a SAFe context.
The project will work on short frequent deliveries, where the end result is a solution with higher data quality and richer information model, as well as improved performance in both data loads and data recovery.
According to and aligned with the team's time plan.
According to customers methods and standards.
Transfer of knowledge:
According customer methods and standards.
According to customer methods and standards.
Education and experience:
The qualifications requested for the assignment:
* Senior experience within SQL
* Experience of SSIS
* Experience of SSAS tabular
* Experience with MS SQL Server
* Experience of Azure
* Experience of working with MPP environments is meritorious
* Experience from System Development is meritorious