Senior NodeJS Developer
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
You are responsible for creating and maintaining Back End services within my client's loyalty platform. By experience, talent and interest you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to put this in practice. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for all services that process transactions from the retailer's POS, calculations and data collection towards the Data-warehouse. You will be developing and technically designing solutions with scalability and quality in mind.
Who are you
- A relevant degree (eg Computer Science, Software engineering)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Back End development with NodeJS
- Knowledge of Infra/Cloud development
- Experience with MySQL Databases (language and Datamodelling)
- Knowledge of container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift) is a big plus
- Experience with implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile/Scrum is required
- Experience of asynchronous messaging (RabbitMQ) is a big plus
- You like to be a promotor of extreme programming practices
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to quickly troubleshoot and support operational issues
- You are an advocate of documented software
- You are fluent in both written & spoken English
Start date: ASAP 6-month freelance contract to start
Hours p/w: 40-hour work week, remote working till end of year at least.
Hourly rate: Euros 70,- all-in
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below), message me or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.