Order & Distribution Manager
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by ITech Consult
Order & Distribution Manager (m/f/d) - supply chain/SAP SD/English/Pharma
For our client in the Pharma industry, we are looking for an Order & Distribution Manager.
Our customer delivers medicines that have a positive impact on patients' lives - The Supply Chain Operations team ensures on-time and in-full delivery of products, documents, and data along with the global end-to-end supply chain network of. We provide right-first-time order, inventory, and logistics management services by effectively collaborating with different partners, suppliers, and customers across the network.
Areas of responsibility:
As an Order & Distribution Manager, you trade and deliver Finished Pharmaceutical Products to a defined range of customers and countries within the CMA region. This includes the on-time and in-full supply of products worldwide starting with a customer order receipt and ending with goods arrival at the final destination. Moreover, you build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and interfaces, lead discussions, root cause analysis, problem-solving efforts, and process improvements to ensure that reliable and compliant supply is secured and performance targets and customer requirements are met or exceeded.
Your general accountability is defined by the Pharma corporate directives, guidelines, and operating principles, as well as by the company's core values and behaviors.
In the particular role you will have the following major responsibilities:
- Ensure products are delivered in quality, on time and in a compliant way
- Administer effective inventory, order and distribution operations
- Manage stock replenishment plan to fulfil short- to mid-term supply and avoid obsolescence
- Drive performance monitoring and assessment to address key issues
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration across functions
We have high expectations around end-to-end thinking and cross-functional collaboration in a global network by taking ownership and delegating decisions to the appropriate level. We value an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to constantly change or adapt in a dynamic environment. We expect you to focus on the most impactful and value-adding work by prioritizing your efforts with a clear focus on creating value for the patient. You will be willing to explore new opportunities, be comfortable with ambiguity, and taking smart risks while complying with the latest regulations.
Professional, technical and personal requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience, preferable in the pharma industry
- Sound knowledge of SAP SD transactions
- Logistics background is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good verbal German skills are a plus
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or commercial diploma with relevant experience in supply chain and logistics
- Experience with international stakeholders/customers
- Strategic Agility
- Links his/her responsibilities with the mission of the whole organization
- Regularly updates plan to reflect changing circumstances
- Focuses on activities that provide the most value
- Achieving Results
- Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve objectives
- Self-accountable for meeting commitments
- Recognizes the contributions of peers
- Feedback and Coaching
- Seeks candid feedback on his or her performance
- Gives appropriate feedback to others
- Actively manages her or his career to pursue personal goals and priorities
Reference no: 919647 AD
Role: Order & Distribution Manager
Industry: Pharma Industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Region Basel, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Latest start date: 01.10.2020
Duration: 1 year as of start date, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.