Business Analyst - pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Experis AG
Business Analyst (IT/OT Assesment)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for an an IT Business Analyst with a previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in August until the end of January based in Kaiseraugst.
- Understands the information technology (IT) and manufacturing operational technology (OT) integration
- Consolidates and visualizes the IT/OT landscape as basis for the discussion with our customers
- Supports customers in defining their processes and the "to be" model for an E2E accountability assessment
- Acts as an interface between global/local business (customer) functions and global/local IT functions and as a contact point for business leads
- Liaise with DS (Drug Substance) and DP (Drug Product) network to leverage experience made in their IT/OT convergence
- Able to work flexible, initial assignment and business collaborations will take place in Vacaville/Oceanside (US), followed by Kaiseraugst (CH)
- Works within a global squad team to ensure that the final assessment outcome will serve as a base to become network wide
- 5+ years of experience in an appropriately relevant area working as a Business Analyst
- Experience with IT/OT (Information Technology/Operational Technology)
- Senior experience in defining and designing processes
- Proficient knowledge of pharmaceutical technology, processes and systems (particularly in the ISA 95 levels 2 and 3)
- Understands Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Windows based PC's, VM's and industrial network architectures and how to effectively apply these technologies in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a global, virtual team in a complex Matrix organization
- Experience in creating assessments
- Agile thinking
- Fluent in English (written and spoken, fluent in German will be an asset
- Experience in CSV and GXP compliant environment
Start Date: 15.09.2020
End date: 31.01.2021
If you are a result-oriented IT Business Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!