Salesforce Tech Lead
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Brookwood
London, United Kingdom
£70k - £80k Annual
Salesforce Tech Lead
Brookwood is currently seeking an experienced Salesforce Tech Lead for a well-established organisation in London.
This role will be remote to begin with and then it will be based in the Central London office, with some home working days available each week.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing organisation focused on the improvements of their staff members. Fantastic benefits are offered, alongside a competitive salary, which truly highlights the ethos of this organisations.
A competitive basic salary from £70K to £80K per year is offered, dependent on previous experience.
- Career Development - you will receive 10 Study days per year fully paid for exams certifications
- Competitive workplace pension contributions
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Snacks, drinks and sometimes dinner is provided when you require it!
Technical expertise - Lead the design & delivery of integration workstreams by providing instructions/guidelines to the technical development team
Solution design - help design business processes including automations based on Salesforce Platform
Configuration - Develop business requirements and functional designs
Build - Build integration jobs based on instructions and guidelines, and build/implement web-based user interfaces
Demo - Demonstrate the solution to Customers at regular intervals
Mentoring - Help grow future talent by coaching and providing development opportunities
Code share - Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
Testing - Support unit testing, system testing and acceptance testing activities
Review - Review the build work of the team and help them develop to organisational standards
Travel - A willingness to travel as and when required
Essential Technical Requirements:
- 4 + years' experience in a development role
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM subject preferre
- Experience writing well-documented code in Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Lightning
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SFDC) including Release Management Testing, and Deployment
- Ability to understand security concepts and solutions of components
- GIT and SFDX experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II Certification
- System and Data Integration experience
- Deep real-world Force.com integration deliveries experience of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML, RESTful/SOAP Webservices, Java, C++, and ASP
- Exposure to development on platforms outside of Salesforce (eg AWS/MuleSoft)