IT System Administrator
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Junior IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Junior IT System Administrator (Infrastructure) located at Kaiseraugst to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting Roche Pharma Global Technical Operations.
The focus of the position is being the technical expert for implementation and administration of specialised IT infrastructure used in the manufacturing shop floor.
10 in Kaiseraugst, interacting with other squads delivering service to the manufacturing site and collaborating with global operations team
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on installation and configuration of Firewalls, domains and related network infrastructure and cybersecurity components.
- Troubleshoot problems with application (eg Osisoft PI) caused by underlying IT infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Incident Change and Problem Management according to ITSM and CSV procedures.
- Prepare technical documentation related to installation and configuration
- 3-5 years of experience in configuring Firewalls, implementing Windows domains and related network infrastructure and cybersecurity components.
- Proven understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, especially pharma.
- Configuration of OS (Focus on WinXP, 7, 10, but also Unix, Linus and RT OS) (*)
- Solid knowledge of network, routing & Firewalls (*) Specifically the following skills are necessary:
- Configuration of Firewalls
- Solid knowledge of Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge of computer networks and routing
- Basic domain administration
- Experience in CSV and GxP compliant environment. (*)
- Basics Domain administration (Groups and user management)
- Basic understanding of Osisoft PI.
- Possesses accountability and proactive behaviour.
- Delivery and result oriented.
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to problem-solving.
- Good communication and collaboration with global teams.
- Business fluent in English and German language (written and spoken)
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Previous Roche experience
- Experience with global/multi-site manufacturing projects
- Roche-internal Project and IT Service Management methodology
- Basics SQL
- General IT knowledge (backup concepts, infrastructure planning, HA & disaster recovery, IT security concepts)
- Basics project management
- Various (script) languages (PowerShell, Python, VB, C #)