IoT & Big Data Technical Sales Specialist - Paris, France - French and
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
IoT & Big Data Sales Specialist - Paris, France - French and English speaking
One of our Blue Chip clients is urgently looking for an IoT & Big Data Sales Specialist.
Please find some details below:
Architectures and IoT solutions (Google, Microsoft, Amazon)
M2M/IoT Products, technologies and tools. Market, trends and actors in M2M and IoT. Expertise in selling or preselling these solutions.
Architecture, implementation, deployment, migration and automation in virtualized environments.
LPWA technologies, managed connectivity (Jasper, Smart, etc.), IOT E2E solutions (Smart cities, Energy Efficency, Mobility, etc.), IOT Platforms (Thingworx, Azure, AWS, Predix, etc.)
IoT communications in licensed bands (NBIoT, LPWA, LTE and 5G), as well as other non-licensed technologies (Zigbee, RFID, Wifi, Bluetooh, LoRa, NFC, Sigfox, ...)
Technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Pentaho, NoSQL, SQL, Oracle, etc.
Architecture, implementation and configuration of FIWARE solutions, as well as administration of Linux and Windows Systems (Active Directory, DNS and Backups,).
Security and cloud solutions associated with the deployment of M2M
- Telecommunications, Marketing, Business or Digital Services.
- ITIL, PMP or PRINCE II
- Analytical skills: analyze both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Innovative thinking: find creative solutions to the needs of all clients.
- Conceptual thinking: identify key aspects of different situations through inductive and deductive reasoning and represent them schematically
- Financial insight: build complex business cases and analyze the profitability of potential investments and business alliances.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Languages: English and French
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.