C++ Java Developer
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer vacancy with profound C++ skills for our globally operating Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- At least 5+ years of solid Java and C++ experience
- Working knowledge in understanding network architecture, development experience in TCP/IP
- Profound background with European trading venues and trading IT
- Know-how of Front End GUI development and FIX connectivity is advantageous
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all technical and business cases
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Enhancing the existing C++/Java code base to ensure stability and deliver new functionalities as required by business.
- Upgrading the trading platform to support stress test, testability and building automation
- Developing and integrating testing frameworks and automation tools for manufacturing tasks
- Teaming up with the 3rd Level support to diagnose and solve production issues
- Communicating to business to elaborate on requirements, architecture and technical decisions
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.