Business Analyst (IT/OT Assesment)
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound IT and OT Assesment knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant area working as a Business Analyst paired with manufacturing related IT or OT experience
- Outstanding expertise of pharmaceutical technology, processes and systems focusing on ISA 95 levels 2 and 3
- Know-how of PLC, Windows based PCs, VMs and industrial network architectures, plus how to effectively apply these methods in a manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with agile working methodologies along with excellent communications skills and an analytical way of thinking
- Knowledge of CSV and GxP compliant environment is favoured
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Consolidating and visualizing the IT and OT landscape as foundation for the discussion with our customers
- Understanding the IT and creating operational technology integration in different company plants
- Assisting our customers in process and model definition for an E2E accountability assessment
- Being responsible for interacting between global and local business functions along with global and local IT functions, as well as acting as a contact point for business leads
- Cooperating with Drug Substance and Drug Product network to leverage experience made in their IT and OT convergence
- Maintaining a steady workflow while being flexible on initial assignments and business collaborations
- Working within a global team, ensuring the final assessment outcome will serve as a foundation to become network wide
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.