Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
GUI Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of work experience with TTD and BDD as well as with ES6 and TypeScript
- At least a year of hands on practice with Angular 4+, Angular 9-10, Observables like RxJS and Redux pattern through the use of Redux or NgRx
- Outstanding knowledge of SASS, Flexbox, Grid, UX design paired with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices
- Proven track record in UI technologies including HTML5, REST services and SVG
- Familiarity with Backbase components, direct services, Java, Python, DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes or other is a plus
- Knowledge of responsive data visualization, user interface design or responsive analytical, big data and scientific visualization is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing Web GUIs by using the most modern technologies and libraries focusing on unit and functional testing
- Cooperating with different Team members like developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers and business experts
- Feeding continuous variances of the product into a modern User Experience Lab through which necessary requirements will be validated, discovered and iteratively refined
- Working in a Team using agile practices and methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN
- Participating in design discussions, reviews, and daily standup meetings
- Managing and ensuring a steady work flow and process within the team regarding time-lines, technical and functional complexity along with discussions about detailed requirements
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.