Account Manager - Recruitment
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Net2Source Global Workforce Solutions Ltd
Not Specified, Sweden
- Sole account management for MSP clients, from coordination, lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing Sweden clients portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities, as well as mapping an account's organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder Matrix.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- Key Account Management/Business Development experience with large retailers, IT Service, Energy companies.
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English.
- Communication skills: able to speak to stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation, tailoring your key message and being able to listen to the needs of their business.
- Organisational skills: high attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently on tasks, escalating when needed.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen.
- A true passion for recruitment/staffing and managing the clients at best.