Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of work experience as Java developer with focus on Java 8+ and Spring
- Solid understanding of the fundamental Java technology and design patterns used in a Real Time transaction processing system
- Expertise with low latency platform focusing on developing low latency and high availability multithreaded code
- Know-how of agile working methodologies and working in an agile delivery model paired with good OO design and programming skills
- Experience with every phase of the software or system life cycle process and test automation concentrating on unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Familiarity with FIX protocols, broker and exchange connectivity, Bloomberg and Reuters or other relevant industry standards is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is favorable
- Working on different tasks as Senior Software Engineer
- Being responsible for designing and developing of Trading Order and Execution systems
- Offering solution challenges and formulating solution proposals to occurring problems
- Providing stakeholder management including all main project counterparties and stream leads plus stakeholders from across various division and levels
- Designing and implementing new application features and interfaces along with improving existing capabilities
- Coordinating and assisting with high level data flows between core systems and upstream as well as downstream dependencies
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.