Big Data Engineer Professional - Python & Kafka skills (w/m)
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Big Data Engineer Professional - Python & Kafka skills (w/m) vacancy for our Bern/Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Hands on experience with Python & Kafka
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, FP, Big data processing and streaming
- Knowledge of CI and CD focusing on Jenkins and Ansible along with NoSQL; experience with Druid is a plus
- Know-how of data structures, algorithms, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and Cloudfoundry as well as of scrum working methodologies
- Successfully finished higher degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data preparation, integration and processing software
- Experience in Data sourcing and Data analytics
- Working on DevOps tasks deploying, running as well as maintaining the software in production
- Providing input on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Monitoring data structures as well as the processing of big data
- Participating in a scrum team with fellow engineers
Bern and Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.