DevOps Engineer - OpenShift/Kafka
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Engineer - OpenShift/Kafka - vacancy requiring profound design skills for our globally operating Basel based client in the financial services sector.
- Several years of expertise with OpenShift, Kafka, API gateway technologies and micro-service architectures
- Proven DevOps experience, as well as experience working with complex enterprise data architectures with strong knowledge of relational database and NoSQL/big data technologies
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Reviewing, changing and validating the system design to ensure it is up to dated and combinable with existing systems, and our operating model
- Integrating systems into our new architecture and working with existing delivery teams to propose technical solutions
- Contributing towards product selection, documentation, testing, accreditation, and the engagement with corporate support teams
- Creating an implementation roadmap for the architecture and being responsible for driving forward the delivery
- Working hand in hand with existing program and project managers and delivery teams to take the current architectural blue print from design to validation through to implementation
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.