Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Vultr Holdings, LLC.
The Senior Network Engineer will be part of a North American team of talented network engineers and operations staff to align, develop and deliver contemporary network designs, roadmaps, solutions, standards and services that meet current and future business requirements using emerging and cutting edge network capabilities and functionality. The Senior Engineer is a highly skilled technical leadership position that involves intricate knowledge of both Data Center and ISP networks along with data center networking, SDN, network security, network & performance management. The position is responsible for managing the network across 17 primary locations globally as well as a number of additional specific use sites. The manager is responsible for managing the Data Center Network, Network Security, Engineering and the Network monitoring teams. This position will report directly to the COO.
* Technical Requirements
* Data center network architect
* 100% uptime target
* Legacy OSPF / iBGP Topology
* eBGP Only IP CLOS Topology
* iBGP Route Reflector best practices
* Familiar with Server Virtualization
* Networking in virtualized environments
* Linux KVM
* DDOS Mitigation
* BGP Flowspec
* Overlay networks (VXlan / MP-BGP)
* Analysis of network telemetry
* Building / implementing telemetry tools
* Professional Responsibilities
* Budget planning for upgrades
* Management of 24/7 Ops team
* Master documentation for network operations and troubleshooting
Work out of our newest office in West Palm Beach! We are staffed 24/7/365 so flexible working hours are available. Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked and lunch is catered weekly. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with matching of up to 3% of your contribution!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.