Administrator - Energy Bureau
Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Mattinson Partnership
Working for a sustainability and energy consultancy, you will take on an administrative role within the Energy Bureau team. The role requires the successful candidate to provide varied administrative support to the department, to improve business efficiency.
* Daily management of administrative duties, including department mailboxes and management of workflow in the organisation's CRM system.
* Raising purchase orders
* Raising invoice requests
* Liaising with suppliers to order materials
* Liaise with clients to ensure efficient transfer of information
* Input of data into CRM system
* Preparing and issuing a range of documents for internal use and for clients
* Processing change of tenancy requests
* Scheduling colleagues attendance to site where necessary
If you are a motivated administrator, with strong IT skills and would be interested in working in a fast paced environment please apply directly, or contact Gareth on to discuss further.