Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Receiving Clerk - Currently Day shift 8 hours with paid lunch
Kent Adhesive Products Company (KAPCO) is a growing company in Kent Ohio. Kapco is a custom coater and converter of flexible pressure-sensitive materials. Founded in 1974 in Kent, Ohio, KAPCO is an innovative business that continues to define higher standards for adhesive applications. All of the company's operations are located in a modern 120,000-square-foot facility.
We are currently seeking a motivated person to contribute to our growth. Potential candidates must have a good work ethic, be a team player and exhibit a positive attitude. EOE pre-employment drug test and physical required.
- Verifies receipt quantities and records receipt transactions against purchase orders in computer system
- Preparing proper receiving documentation, labeling and tagging received materials
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or with a hoist, forklift, crane or other type of lifting device
- Operates industrial truck or to assist in loading or moving materials and products
- Moves or transports materials between warehouse, departments and receiving area and from delivery docks to warehouse staging areas and records those in the computer system
- Maintains a clean and orderly shipping and receiving area
We offer very comprehensive compensation that includes health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation.
A. Graduation from high school with diploma or GED equivalent
B. Minimum of three (3) years of related experience (five (5) years preferred)
C. Any equivalent combination of education and experience.