Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Kent Adhesive Products Company (KAPCO) is a growing company in Kent Ohio. KAPCO is a custom coater and converter of flexible pressure-sensitive materials. Founded in 1974 in Kent, Ohio, KAPCO is an innovative business that continues to define higher standards for adhesive applications. All of the company's operations are located in a modern 120,000-square-foot facility.
We are currently seeking a motivated person to contribute to our growth. Seeking experienced sheet-fed offset press operator or flexographic rotary presses. Potential candidates must have a good work ethic, have good problem solving skills, be a team player and exhibit a positive attitude. EOE pre-employment drug test and physical required. Currently, this position is working four(4) ten(10) hour days, Mon-Thurs or Tues-Fri.
- Reviews job orders, drawings, specifications, job cards, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished work piece, sequence of operation, and set-up requirements
- Sets-up and operate the press to part specifications, and measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine set-ups and operation
- Perform/facilitate product, process and equipment troubleshooting activities and minor preventative maintenance
- Maintain all process sheets, records and shift logs as required
- Ensures inbound and outbound material meet product quality specifications
- Assembles, packages, and counts parts according to work order specification
- Accurately and timely record production information into computer system
- Experience with flexographic rotary presses, rulers, shears, calipers, micrometers, spanner wrench, and basic hand tools
- Knowledge of measuring to 1/64" with a ruler
Education and Ability:
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Frequently lift up to 70 lbs. and move in excess of 100 lbs
We offer very comprehensive compensation that includes health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.