SQL Server DBA - Immediate Start - Dublin
Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Currently on the lookout for a SQL Server DBA for an initial 12 month FTC (permanent salary). The role is based in Dublin city centre but remote options are available due to the current global situation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Microsoft SQL DB performance and integrity
- Ensuring the security of databases
- Monitoring of database performance
- Responsible for continuous optimisation of DB
- Manage Microsoft SQL DB high availability?
- Manage Microsoft SQL DB replication
- Report on Microsoft SQL DB performance
- Perform DR simulation at the database server level and DB level
- Responsible for Database backup strategy
Get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in further detail. I can also provide a more details spec on request.
Eitherway let's see where we can be of help so don't hesitate to reach out.
*Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, British citizenship, Stamp 1G SPOUSE or hold EU Citizenship to apply*
*Please note this is not a daily rate contract, it is a permanent annual salary opportunity*