SAP - Project Manager - Ariba or Fieldglass
Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Project Manager - SAP
The IT Project Manager will lead multi-disciplinary teams working in our Intelligent Spend Management area. The Project Manager will be working with internal IT subject matter experts as well as business partners and external vendors. The candidate will work with key stakeholders to define the project scope, timelines, and objectives and track deliverables, risks/issues, and project status. You will manage multiple projects with a primary focus on managing scope, timelines, cost, risks/issues, and communications.
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity that will auto-renew each year - excellent opportunity for a long term contract, located in Midtown with close access to MARTA. This company is currently remote for the foreseeable future. When it is safe to return to the office, the company will transition to a rotation with minimum 2 days/week work from home. This role offers flex scheduling!
- Sr level Project Management experience working across all phases of project lifecycle.
- 3+ years SAP with at least one full lifecycle SAP Implementation
- Experience with SAP Sourcing
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party/external vendors
- Experience working within both Agile and Waterfall methodologies (ACTIVATE for Agile and ASAP for Waterfall are ideal)
- Experience with Mobile Device implementation projects