Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Tremendous opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to help us make a world-class product.
You will be responsible for the user interface and user experience design. We are improving one of our premier products for our clients and need your help to take the UX/UI to the next level.
- Gather and define requirements from Product Management and Engineering
- Full life cycle design from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Drive simplicity and user-friendliness into sophisticated design
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Develop and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Usability testing and evaluations in both a lab and field setting
- Document designs in a structured and traceable manner
- Develop low to medium fidelity mockups of user interfaces
- Create use cases and user flows
- Write style guides to ensure consistency and a standard look and feel to our products.
This opportunity is a 6-month contract with a potential option to extend another 3 months. You can work the majority of the time remotely, however, you must be willing to come into our Kennesaw office one or two days a week for meetings. Some weeks you will not have to go into the office or only go into the office for part of the day.
- 4+ years of UX/UI Design
- Strong Adobe XD experience
- UX/UI conception and storyboarding
- Strong design experience
- Experience creating user flows, process flows and site maps, wireframes, and storyboards
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Balsamic, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proven experience with creating designs and wireframes
- Up to date knowledge of modern design trends
- Ability to design intelligent, inspirational concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Self-managed and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Icon design experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.