PeopleSoft Administrator/Analyst - Security and Financials
Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
PeopleSoft Administrator/Analyst - Financials and Security
Immediate need for a PeopleSoft Administrator to assist an industry leading Fortune 500 company with both Financial Modules as well as Security features
This is a full time opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert associated in the PeopleSoft functional areas of PS Financials. This person will be involved in helping with the support of some of these PS Financial applications modules - CM Cash Management, AR Accounts Receivable, PC Project Costing and AM Asset Management. Additionally, the PeopleSoft Admin/Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the security roles and permissions within PS Financials application. It will be a 70/30 mix of Security Support to Financial Modules.
In order to be successful in this role you must have experience experience with the aforementioned Financial Modules, Security features and functions, as well as solid SQL Data Analysis experience. You must also be familiar with interfacing large amounts of data into and out of PeopleSoft (2.5 to 3 million rows daily)
Enjoy this Full Time opportunity with a flexible schedule, ability to telecommute, subsidized cafeteria onsite, and modern work space!
- 2-5 Years experience with PeopleSoft Financials Security: User Setup, Permission Roles/Lists Setup, Row Level Security, Query and ChartField Security.
- Experience with 2 or 3 of the following PeopleSoft Financial modules: CM Cash Management, AR Accounts Receivable, PC Project Costing and AM Asset Management; in that order.
- 5+ Years of Business Analysis experience (writing Functional Design documents, Requirement Gathering, creating systems test plans)
- SQL: writing statements, reviewing data to solve problems, etc.
- Deeper experience with CM (Cash Management) or PC (Project Costing) Modules
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available