Senior DevOps Engineer (live anywhere)
Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior DevOps Engineer
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work with a progressive technology company working with the latest tools and technologies.
You will drive DevOps in an AWS and other cloud environments, build a Cloud Management Platform self-service catalog to provide multi-cloud services, act as the DevOps SME, manage and drive your own projects (project requirements, scope, and timelines), act as an escalation point for AWS issues, mentor junior associates, and create and maintain DevOps documentation.
This is a direct-hire position that is 100% remote and you can live anywhere. Exciting opportunity to make an impact at an emerging technology company. We offer great benefits including a 401k match.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong AWS cloud architecture experience
- 2+ years of Terraform or CloudFormation
- 2+ years of Puppet, Salt, Chef or Ansible
- Strong Scripting experience (prefer Python, Ruby, and Bash)
- Deployment & Orchestration technology (prefer Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos)
- Linux and Windows OS administration
- SQL Server and AlwaysOn
- Experience with database and catching technologies (prefer Casandra, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Strong experience with observability (Datadog or Prometheus)
- Docker Swarm
Must be authorized to work in the US.