Software Implementation Consultant
Posted on Aug 31, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Software Implementation Analyst
Tremendous opportunity to join a progressive software firm and be responsible for the implementation of our SaaS solution for external clients.
You will oversee the implementation and configuration of our software and work closely with clients during the trial phase and through the full life cycle of the implementation to go live. The average implementation takes about 4 to 6 weeks, and you will work on 2 to 3 implementation projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include facilitating and leading meetings, gathering and documenting requirements, project management, system configuration, data analysis, data modeling, reporting, presentations to clients, analyzing and implementing business processes, process improvement, troubleshooting system issues, developing complex SQL queries, scripting, and support.
This is a direct hire position that is 100% remote. When we open back up the office in Marietta (no set date yet), you will have the option to work out of the office but not required. We prefer candidates based in Atlanta so you could come to the office in the future for important meetings.
- 5+ years of software implementation experience (highly prefer software implementations with external clients) using SQL for customizations
- 6+ years of strong SQL (including developing complex SQL queries from scratch yourself)
- RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- At least basic Linux experience
- Data integration experience and a understanding of the bigger data flow picture
- Experience facilitating meetings and gathering requirements
- Ability to do presentations for external clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Stable job record
- 4 Year Degree (Math or Engineering or CS or MIS)
- Understanding of ERP Payables data structures and tables
- Experience working with external clients on software implementation projects
- Data analysis
- Data mining
- Data analytics and analysis including using advanced data analytical algorithms within SQL
- Data Modeling
- Stored procedure development
- Data Warehouse
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available