Assistant Traffic Coordinator
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Sun Broadcast Group
- Process individual insertion orders for each show/network that the company represents.
- Create and distribute traffic instructions to shows and networks
- Edit commercial copy and audio as needed.
- Schedule billboards, live reads and related items.
- Assign copy for each vehicle/network
- Fill all programming logs required for orders/vehicles.
- Attach traffic instructions to the correct order to prepare for filing.
- Run pre-log checks to identify missing ISCI codes and other pertinent information.
- Run final logs after full inspection for errors and upload to all systems.
- Run all additional exports (CSI, ISCI, Marketron and others)
- Send emails and spots to appropriate vehicles as designated
- Prepare advance and post logs for clients as needed.
- Retrieve airchecks and other materials for clients as necessary.
- Work with accounting department on monthly invoicing, including making sure that traffic information is correct.
- Check all monthly completed orders and paperwork and file accordingly.
- Watch for any errors, lost emails, contact changes for affiliates and correct as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization as well as outside business contacts and customers.
- Previous experience working in radio or similar industry is important.
- Computer skills are crucial, including proficiency in Counterpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new computer platforms.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a fun team.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong planning and organizing, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, adapt when deadlines change.
- Periodically work late or come in early, when necessary.
- BA/BS preferred; some college required.
- This position will be based in our Cleveland office.
Sun Broadcast Group is a national radio network reaching over 205 Million listeners through its more than 5,500 affiliates in both English and Spanish-language. Headquartered in New York City, Cleveland, OH and Boca Raton, FL, Sun offers ad sales representation, syndication and programming support to producers, hosts and radio networks nationwide. Its growing program and sales offerings include the Sun Select RADAR® Network, Country Fried Mix, and many more. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Matt Wardlaw, Director of Affiliate Operations. No phone calls PLEASE.