Media Research Analyst and Affiliate Support
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Sun Broadcast Group
- Process new product adds and make sure that they are entered into all systems and lineups.
- Input product drops and remove from all systems and lineups.
- Help to make sure lineups are being kept up to date in all systems.
- Run lineup analysis and station/barter reports as necessary.
- Work on quarterly RADAR reporting every four months.
- Monitor industry trade publications and work to keep systems current as changes to radio stations and personnel occur.
- Make sure that new affiliates are added to affiliate export list to receive commercials. Send login details for station so that they can access commercial schedules and fill out affidavits.
- Work with traffic and delivery partners to quickly address any technical problems with stations receiving their weekly commercials and programming content.
- Confirm that station is running commercials and receiving programming content without issues once contract has officially started.
- Assist with ongoing compliance calls and emails to make sure that commercials are airing properly, and affidavits are kept up to date.
- Export compliance data daily from Counterpoint and import into CRM.
- Answer ongoing affiliate phone calls and emails to make sure any questions and issues they might be experiencing are resolved and taken care of.
- Offer support to affiliate sales team and work with them so that they are always in the loop to address contract questions and other items directly with their radio stations as the need arises.
- Provide backup to traffic department as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization as well as outside business contacts and customers.
- Previous experience working in radio or similar industry is important.
- Experience with CRM database management plus ACT 1 and related systems is helpful.
- Computer skills are crucial, including experience with Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability to learn new computer platforms.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a fun team.
- Strong writing skills, planning and organizing, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, adapt when deadlines change.
- BA/BS preferred; some college required.
- This position will be based in our Cleveland office.
Sun Broadcast Group is a national radio network reaching over 205 Million listeners through its more than 5,500 affiliates in both English and Spanish-language. Headquartered in New York City, Cleveland, OH and Boca Raton, FL, Sun offers ad sales representation, syndication and programming support to producers, hosts and radio networks nationwide. Its growing program and sales offerings include the Sun Select RADAR® Network, Country Fried Mix, and many more. Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Matt Wardlaw, Director of Affiliate Operations. No phone calls PLEASE.