Senior Test Engineer (Automation)
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Sparta Global
We currently seek an experienced Automation Tester to join a rapidly growing team based in South London. You will be smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering great software. The Automation Tester will have in-depth knowledge about Java and using automation tools such as Selenium Web driver.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience using Java stack, with tools such as cucumber, wiremock, spring, selenium web driver and git
- Has excellent communication skills. We collaborate all the time, so we need someone who will listen and contribute to discussions with all members of the team
- Has experience with agile, and preferably continuous integration/delivery
- Ensures quality is built into the whole process, from requirements gathering to production deployments
- Works with developers to automate as much testing as possible
- Questions requirements and considers testing scenarios early
- Can work with the development team to create testing scenarios and then work to implement these automated tests (UI and API)
- Understands the testing pyramid
- Understands the applications in-depth so exploratory testing can be focused on areas of high risk
- Has solid knowledge and experience working in Agile and BDD environments
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of a highly motivated, collaborative fun dynamic team! If you can see yourself working in a friendly social environment with great people who learn new things every day, please contact Adam Mawji at Sparta Global now!