Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Security Finance
Analyzes requested system changes for the creation and documentation of test cases and then thoroughly tests those system changes. Obtains user acceptance for changes once implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Project Manager, home office, and field personnel to understand required system changes
- Develops appropriate test cases and scenarios for testing the change in consultation with the Project Manager, and database and software developers
- Works directly with Project Manager to obtain User Acceptance once changes are developed and passed testing
- Documents all findings for each test case and provides feedback on findings
- Makes recommendations and assessments of software readiness and seeks to improve operational efficiency
- Analyzes assigned research tickets to determine if a solution needs to be entered into the Project Office tracking for resolution
- Maintains ticketing system (JIRA) and acts as primary administrator
- Sets-up and maintains testing environments for all in-house systems
- Develops automated testing procedures for all in-house systems
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- 4 years of experience in IT or financial system testing OR 6 years of experience in software development, IT, or financial system testing
- Close attention to detail
- Working knowledge of JIRA, SQL, Visual Studio, and object oriented programming language
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Associate degree or higher in computer science, math or other related field
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.