Senior Project Manager (Engineering)
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours we are looking for a Senior Project manager
Start: ASAP (Max 1 months' notice)
Location: South-Holland region
Duration: 9 months + extension(s)
Language: Dutch and/or English
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has Prince2 Project Management qualifications and a strong background in delivering Construction and Engineering projects within a regulated environment.
The team is around 30 FTE (project leads, construction managers, engineers & designers).
We are looking for someone that has experience with creating business cases, delivering & completing projects.
- Prince2 project management qualifications
- 8+ (preferably 15) years of experience with delivering CAPEX projects in the Pharma & Biotech sectors.
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience
- Project Managing: GMP clients, Managing Engineering projects
- Biotech: Various PM multidisciplinary activities for 2 isolators
- Biotech: Various PM multidisciplinary activities for new centrifuge including all utilities and support room including pod carts and sump tanks, new gowning and modification of DSP suites, cell culture lab and storage area for R&D facility/production facility.
- Architectural CSA Lead Pharma (Architect): Architectural design management, project coordination and tender for the relocation of a medicine production to a new location in an operational building. Project costs Euros 15 million
- Cleanroom Supervision Biotech: Supervision of the contractor of the new housing for clean rooms Biotech BSL level 3 production facility in Belgium. Project costs Euros 300 million
- Project/construction manager: Architecture and building-related installations. Pharma Design/construction management, planning, permit application, tender and construction supervision of clean rooms and laboratories.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.