IT Integration Engineer - Python
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Experis AG
IT Software Engineer - Python
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an Integration Engineer who has ideally gained experience as a developer and as a DevOps Engineer?
- Developing, integrating, deploying with automation/continuous integration and maintaining 3rd party and in-house developed software
- Building subject matter expertise (SME) on the applications, environments and underlying business processes
- Providing escalation level support for applications and services within your domain, supporting all service life cycle phases, based on ITIL industry standard
- Ensuring that applications are and remain compliant to requirements and standards
- Supporting the project delivery, ensuring that business and operational requirements are met
- At least 3 years of experience in holding a senior software engineering position within a complex organization, preferably in the financial services domain
- Linux Shell Scripting, Python and ETL tools (eg Informatica) as well as BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, Scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
- Knowledge of DB concepts and hands on experience with databases (Postgres, Oracle)
- A solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.