SAP S4/HANA Supply Chain Consultant
Posted on Aug 29, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP S4/HANA Supply Chain Consultant for a large S4/HANA Programme based in the Ireland on a Contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP Supply Chain expert with extensive SAP S4/HANA, MM (Material Management) and P2P (Procure to Pay) Configuration experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP Supply Chain experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP Supply Chain expert across MM, P2P, IM & WM
* Worked on Architecture design of Store Inventory Management applications and integration with Inventory Management Module in SAP MM and SAP Procure to Pay Cycle
* Good Understanding on SAP Module Integration & Co-ordination with other non-SAP Applications
* Previous experience with SAP S/4HANA Support and Maintenance
* Good understanding of the various middlewares used in various Store Inventory Management integrations
* Exposure to various Procure to Pay and Store Inventory Management functions and interface integration with SAP
* Good knowledge of local requirements in Ireland and country practices
* Specialized in MM-WM module, other module knowledge in strong assets are beneficial
* Previous Pharmaceutical industry sector experience highly advantageous
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project life cycles
* Excellent Communication skills
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.