GUI Developer, Zurich
Posted on Aug 28, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a GUI Developer for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing Web GUIs using state-of-the-art technologies and libraries with a focus on unit and functional testing
- Collaborate with developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers, and business experts.
- Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined
The successful incumbent will possess:
- +3 years of experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- +3 years of experience with ES6 and TypeScript
- +1 years of experience with Angular 4+ and keen to work with Angular 9-10
- +1 years of experience with Observables using RxJS
- +1 years of experience the Redux pattern through use of Redux or NgRx
- Very good knowledge and experience with SASS, Flexbox and Grid
- Proven track record in UI Technologies like HTML5, REST services, SVG
- Knowledge of UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
If the candidate possesses: experience with Backbase components and direct services, NX Monorepos, charting libraries and an understanding of D3.js, micro-service based architectures, DevOps tools, Java & Python, Build and Test Tools (eg Jenkins, GIT/Subversion, etc.), Examples of interactive and responsive analytical/big data/scientific visualizations, Knowledge of responsive data visualization user interface design, this would be highly advantageous.
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive Hourly rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.