Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Aug 28, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Azure DevOps Engineer - Eindhoven, Netherlands - 6months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Salary: 375-400 EUR/day
Two well experienced Azure DevOps Engineer is required to join our globally known Semiconductor client at their office in Eindhoven.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Azure Cloud Engineer
- Configuring and using IaaS services (like VM, networking, storage)
- Configuring and using PaaS services (like WebApp, Database services, Kubernetes, Data Lake, Databricks etc.).
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS, etc.
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way
- Develop new platform capabilities and/or products to be consumed by CCoE customers (DevOps teams within IT and business)
- Develop solutions using modern Scripting language for automation of build tasks (PowerShell, Json, YAML)
- Develop solutions using Azure DevOps and Github
- Develop Azure DevOps Extensions
- Operations task, using cloud native tools, like Log Analytics, Azure Monitor and Azure Security Center or other monitoring tooling
- Deliver/update documentation (eg product descriptions, operational tasks)
- Experience with other tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Buildkite, infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef
If you wish to apply for these Azure DevOps Engineer roles please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.